Mittwoch, 29. Juli 2009
Some hams around (DM2JUF, DH7VK) found a very useful tool to get wire antennas up into the trees. It's quite easy to get the wire up to 10 meters and more using it.
I prepared it by connecting a thin string to the ball which then is used to lift up the wire.
Eingestellt von Axel, DL7VEA, OZ7VEA um 08:15
Sonntag, 26. Juli 2009
I used the weekend to prepare the equipment:
- Installed all needed software on a MSI Wind netbook
- Cleaned and tested the fibreglas telescope tower
- Checked the cables etc.
- Run some test QSOs with my TS 570 DG in SSB, PSK31 and CW
Eingestellt von Axel, DL7VEA, OZ7VEA um 13:44
Samstag, 25. Juli 2009
I opened this blog to provide actual information of the activation of Rømø EU-125 in August 2009. You may find more information at www.qrz.com as well.
Eingestellt von Axel, DL7VEA, OZ7VEA um 20:27